Vox is the acknowledged travel industry leader in tour guide systems. Our lightweight devices are incredibly simple to use and are perfect for group guiding of any type – it is literally switch on and enjoy. Our equipment is unrivalled in its quality, battery life and range, and delivers reliable pairing, always.
With the aid of media, your customers can enjoy radio, tv, music, or any other audio source during their moments of relaxation
“We know that the very finest customer experience is paramount to your success. That’s why we make our logistics and services the best in the World.”
Fabio Primerano – CEO
Vox 360 is our outstanding hybrid audio guide which uses a unique optical-reader that triggers high-quality audio commentary from a graphite underlay on specially treated cards. It can also be used as a standard tour guide radio device.
Vox 360 has been selected as an official St Peter Basilica device, where it is used with satisfaction by more than 10 million people from all around the globe.
Vox VDR uses the latest digital technology to provide guaranteed interference-free audio of the highest quality. Its superior features are packed into a surprisingly compact and lightweight device. The unit has a distinctly modern feel and its European engineering is finished to perfection. The range and battery life of the VDR are unbeatable, and it has innovative state-of-the-art pairing. Vox VDR sets the new standards for tour guide systems.
Vox in-ear earphones are sealed and supplied individually. They are made from high quality materials and are reusable but, for hygiene reasons, they remain the property of each the guest after use. The design is aesthetically pleasing and conforms to the latest hi-fi functionality.
For all guests with hearing difficulties who are unable to use our standard in-ear earpiece, which must be worn by being inserted within the ear. We supply this special earpiece which stays outside the ear and can be used by anyone who normally uses a hearing aid.
Vox standard case
- Manageable: compact dimensions, weighs less than 2 kg.
- Resistant: the contents of the case are protected by a special covering to prevent damage caused by any impact during transport and all any external moisture or liquid that could cause malfunctioning of the devices contained inside.
- Tidy: contains up to a maximum of 60 radioguides, with adequate space for the transmitter with microphone, earpieces and other essential equipment.
- Recognisable: thanks to their colour and our logo, our cases are easily recognisable. For the majority of long-rent services, our personnel (or courier) delivers the case directly to the reception of the first hotel where the group is staying. For the group leader it is always very easy to find his own radioguides at the reception as their details are printed on the plastic cover which protects the case during delivery.
- Lightweight: weighs less than 0.5 Kg, despite this it is very resistant and convenient to transport during the tour.
- Waterproof: resistant to rain, the material contained inside runs no risk of being damaged.
Vox eco-friendly cases
Vox takes the environment seriously and strives to conduct business in a socially responsible manner. This is why we are annually increasing the number of eco-sustainable cases with reusable handles, available for our clients.
- Efficient: fully charges batteries in only 4 hours.
- Intelligent: once the radioguides are fully charged, the station automatically switches off.
- Compact: each station, provided with socket and plug, has two slots allowing two devices to be charged at the same time.
- Practical: clip-on application, small sized and lightweight so they are comfortable to be worn for the entire duration of the tour.
- Omnidirectional: allows free movement of the speaker during use without adversely affecting the reception quality of the sound.
In 2018, the Travel & Tourism industry employed 9.9% of the total global workforce and contributed 10.4% of total global GDP (source WTTC). Vox Group is proud to partner with the amazing businesses that work to make these numbers, and our shared environment, sustainable for the future.