setting new standards for group guiding
Vox VDR is the world’s best digital tour guide system
It uses next-generation patented technology, brilliantly engineered into a compact, light and sleek design
Vox VDR is designed and certified to operate 99 simultaneous transmissions exclusively on the 1.9 Ghz bandwidth, far from the crowded 2.4 Ghz band used by others. This advantage guarantees an unbeatably long transmission range and interference-free reception up to 200 meters. Moreover, Vox VDR is the only device to feature intelligent patented auto-pairing, facilitating instant connection whenever the user is within range of the guide’s transmitter.
Vox VDR can operate autonomously for up to three weeks on one set of batteries and is entirely European in design, development and manufacture.
|VOX VDR – Product Characteristics|
|Carrier Frequency Range||1880-1900 Mhz|
|Operating Temperature||-10°c – 55°c|
|Power Requirements||3 VDC (Battery-Powered)|
|Output Power||< 6mW|
|EIRP||< 24.4 dBm|
crystal clear, safe & reliable
Vox is the acknowledged travel industry leader in tour guide systems. Our lightweight CLEARTONE devices are incredibly simple to use and are perfect for group guiding of any type – it is literally switch on and enjoy. CLEARTONE devices are unrivalled in their quality, battery life and range, and deliver reliable pairing, always.
With the aid of media, your customers can enjoy radio, tv, music, or any other audio source during their moments of relaxation
Vox in-ear earphones are sealed and supplied individually. They are made from high quality materials and are reusable but, for hygiene reasons, they remain the property of each the guest after use. The design is aesthetically pleasing and conforms to the latest hi-fi functionality.
For all guests with hearing difficulties who are unable to use our standard in-ear earpiece, which must be worn by being inserted within the ear. We supply this special earpiece which stays outside the ear and can be used by anyone who normally uses a hearing aid.
- Manageable: compact dimensions, weighs less than 2 kg.
- Resistant: the contents of the case are protected by a special covering to prevent damage caused by any impact during transport and all any external moisture or liquid that could cause malfunctioning of the devices contained inside.
- Tidy: contains up to a maximum of 60 radioguides, with adequate space for the transmitter with microphone, earpieces and other essential equipment.
- Recognisable: thanks to their colour and our logo, our cases are easily recognisable. For the majority of long-rent services, our personnel (or courier) delivers the case directly to the reception of the first hotel where the group is staying. For the group leader it is always very easy to find his own radioguides at the reception as their details are printed on the plastic cover which protects the case during delivery.
- Lightweight: weighs less than 0.5 Kg, despite this it is very resistant and convenient to transport during the tour.
- Waterproof: resistant to rain, the material contained inside runs no risk of being damaged.
Vox takes the environment seriously and strives to conduct business in a socially responsible manner. This is why we are annually increasing the number of eco-sustainable cases with reusable handles, available for our clients.
- Efficient: fully charges batteries in only 4 hours.
- Intelligent: once the radioguides are fully charged, the station automatically switches off.
- Compact: each station, provided with socket and plug, has two slots allowing two devices to be charged at the same time.
- Practical: clip-on application, small sized and lightweight so they are comfortable to be worn for the entire duration of the tour.
- Omnidirectional: allows free movement of the speaker during use without adversely affecting the reception quality of the sound.
“We know that the very finest customer experience is paramount to your success. That’s why we make our logistics and services the best in the World.”
Fabio Primerano – CEO
an outstanding hybrid audio guide
Vox 360 uses a unique optical-reader that triggers high-quality audio commentary from a graphite underlay on specially treated cards. It can also be used as a standard tour guide radio device.
Vox 360 has been selected as an official St Peter Basilica device, where it is used with satisfaction by more than 10 million people from all around the globe.
We ensure superior audio performance for your event. Always.
Vox is the acknowledged industry leader in audio services and equipment for venues. With a network of over 50 offices around the world, we are able to provide audio services and devices for any type of event, whether corporate or leisure.
Our equipment is unrivalled in its quality, with 15 MILLION satisfied users annually. Not only is outstanding quality guaranteed, but our solutions are incredibly simple to setup and manage.