Professional smartphone guiding for groups
Vox Connect is a powerful guiding tool that empowers tour guides to connect instantly and wirelessly with group members, delivering live audio commentary directly to their smartphones, without the need of apps or downloads. Think lightning-fast connections, barely-there latency, and smooth operation at all times.
Our revolutionary LinguaLink upgrade for Vox Connect allows guides to broadcast related recorded commentary in 10 or more languages simultaneously, all while delivering live narration in their primary language. This transformative feature enables tour operators to accommodate multiple languages on the same tour, without the need for additional multilingual live guides.
In certain scenarios, tours can even be facilitated by an escort rather than a seasoned guide, as the main language commentary can also be shared as a recorded broadcast along with other recorded languages. Providing an engaging, multi-lingual guided tour experience has never been as straightforward as it is with LinguaLink from Vox Connect.
‣ Crystal clear communication
‣ Low latency reception
‣ Reliable connectivity over mobile networks or Wi-Fi
‣ Long distance streaming over Internet
‣ Speakers can receive messages and send files
‣ Password function prevents unauthorised access
‣ No extra hardware required
‣ Portable Wi-Fi units available
‣ Spare guest earphones available
‣ Simple to use with minimal set-up
‣ Facilitates easy social distancing
‣ A future-proofed solution with no capital costs
‣ Crystal clear commentary
‣ No handing out or collecting equipment
‣ No recharging or cleaning of devices
‣ Minimal data use or completely free over Wi-Fi
‣ Compatible with all Android and iOS devices
‣ Instant pairing and no bluetooth issues
‣ Immersive user experience