Why work at Vox?
These are some of our benefits:
Be part of one of the fastest growing businesses in tourism and culture.
Working at Vox is an opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
It's a rich work environment with an international vibe.
Gain achievements and experience working in an exciting and solid industry.
Vox Group is looking for a candidate to join its development team. The candidate will mainly develop and maintain Ruby on Rails and Elixir/Phoenix applications. The position is remote and, at the person's discretion, it is possible to use the offices in Rome (even just some days of the week or month).
The candidate will be working with colleagues from other locations/countries. For this reason the development team uses English as a working language, both to write the source code and to communicate.
The ideal candidate has the following characteristics:
• At least 2 years of experience with Ruby on Rails and/or Elixir/Phoenix;
• Inclination to develop DRY code, with high maintainability and readability;
• Ability to write tests (Minitest / ExUnit) Ability to develop REST APIs and their documentation;
• Very good mastery of DBMS and SQL (PostgreSQL in particular);
• Excellent knowledge of versioning control systems (GIT);
• Ability to work in distributed teams;
• Good knowledge of the English language.
Also welcome, but not essential:
• Participation in Open Source projects on platforms such as Github or activity on Stack Overflow;
• Experience in developing asynchronous jobs via Sidekiq or similar;
• Experience working in other programming languages / frameworks;
• Flexible hours Young and informal environment;
• Salary aligned with the seniority of the candidate;
• Professional growth, working in contact with other experienced colleagues in RoR and Elixir.
If interested, follow the procedure on Linkedin or send your resume to email@example.com indicating the position you are applying for
Contract of employment: Full time.